Surgical Consent Forms
Please read the consent form associated with your surgical procedure. Please print and sign the form and bring it with you to your pre-operative appointment prior to your surgery.
(Click to Download)
- Labral repair consent
- Shoulder scope consent
- Biceps tenodesis consent
- SLAP repair consent
- Rotator cuff repair consent
- AC Joint Repair consent
- ORIF of Clavicle Fracture consent
- Allograft ACL consent
- Autograft BPTB ACL consent
- Autograft Hamstring ACL consent
- Knee cartilage procedures
- Knee scope consent
- Meniscus repair consent
- Patellar stabilizing procedures
- Distal Biceps Tendon Repair
- Elbow Arthroscopy
- Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow) Debridement Surgery
- Triceps Tendon Repair
Request Appointment with the Premier Orthopedic Doctors in greater Phoenix AZ
- Chronic hip pain affects thousands of people in...
- Although the knee may appear like a simple join...
- The shoulder joint is a ball-and-socket joint t...
- Knee surgery is never the first option. Sometim...
- Joint pain is referred as aches, discomfort, an...