Surgical Consent Forms
Please read the consent form associated with your surgical procedure. Please print and sign the form and bring it with you to your pre-operative appointment prior to your surgery.
(Click to Download)
- Labral repair consent
- Shoulder scope consent
- Biceps tenodesis consent
- SLAP repair consent
- Rotator cuff repair consent
- AC Joint Repair consent
- ORIF of Clavicle Fracture consent
- Allograft ACL consent
- Autograft BPTB ACL consent
- Autograft Hamstring ACL consent
- Knee cartilage procedures
- Knee scope consent
- Meniscus repair consent
- Patellar stabilizing procedures
- Distal Biceps Tendon Repair
- Elbow Arthroscopy
- Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow) Debridement Surgery
- Triceps Tendon Repair
Request Appointment with the Premier Orthopedic Doctors in greater Phoenix AZ
- The clavicle is a bone that runs from the part ...
- What is Patellar instability? Patellar i...
- Frozen shoulder – also known as adhesive ...
- Sprains and strains are not uncommon among indi...
- A dislocated shoulder refers to a condition in ...