Phoenix Shoulder and Knee
The leading Phoenix orthopedic surgery practice accepts most insurance plans including private commercial and government plans.
The list grows regularly, so do not hesitate to call (480) 219 – 3342 if you do not see yours listed here.
- Aetna (HMO, PPO and Banner)
- Arizona Foundation for Medical Care
- Arizona Medical Network
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Care 1st / Wellcare
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Medicare
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Great West/Cigna
- Health Choice Arizona
- HealthNet (PPO and Medicare)
- ICA Insurances
- Mutual of Omaha
- Myers-Steven & Toohey
- Principle Healthcare
- United Healthcare (No Community Plan)
- Worker’s Compensation
- Arthritis is a widespread condition for people ...
- If you have heard clicking sounds from your kne...
- Your shoulder joint is a ball-and-socket type o...
- There are so many different kinds of conditions...
- If chronic knee pain is affecting your daily li...