Please click on one of the links below to download a copy of the appropriate Post-Operative Instructions. If your procedure is not listed, please ask Dr. Farber for clarification.
- Acromioclavicular (AC) Joint Reconstruction
- Arthroscopic Capsular Release
- Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair
- Bankart Repair
- Biceps Tenodesis
- Posterior Labral Repair
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- SLAP Repair
- ORIF of Clavicle Fracture
- ACL Reconstruction
- Collateral Ligament Reconstruction
- Knee Cartilage Procedures
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Meniscus Repair
- Distal Biceps Tendon Repair
- Elbow Arthroscopy
- Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow) Debridement Surgery
- Triceps Tendon Repair
Request Appointment with the Premier Orthopedic Doctors in greater Phoenix AZ
- There are many things to be considered before g...
- Knee joints are critical weight-bearing joints ...
- Around the world, millions of people are living...
- A fractured elbow essentially means the fractur...
- Hairline or stress fractures are tiny cracks on...