Please click on one of the links below to download a copy of the appropriate Post-Operative Instructions. If your procedure is not listed, please ask Dr. Farber for clarification.
- Acromioclavicular (AC) Joint Reconstruction
- Arthroscopic Capsular Release
- Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair
- Bankart Repair
- Biceps Tenodesis
- Posterior Labral Repair
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- SLAP Repair
- ORIF of Clavicle Fracture
- ACL Reconstruction
- Collateral Ligament Reconstruction
- Knee Cartilage Procedures
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Meniscus Repair
- Distal Biceps Tendon Repair
- Elbow Arthroscopy
- Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow) Debridement Surgery
- Triceps Tendon Repair
Request Appointment with the Premier Orthopedic Doctors in greater Phoenix AZ
- The clavicle is a bone that runs from the part ...
- What is Patellar instability? Patellar i...
- Frozen shoulder – also known as adhesive ...
- Sprains and strains are not uncommon among indi...
- A dislocated shoulder refers to a condition in ...