7 Telltale Signs you are suffering from Osteoarthritis
Men and women over the age of 45 are at risk for degenerative diseases including osteoarthritis. Timely diagnosis and treatment can save you from this painful condition. But you need to know whether you are suffering from osteoarthritis.
Here are the 7 telltale signs that you may have osteoarthritis.
One or more of the following symptoms indicates the possibility that you are suffering from osteoarthritis. You –
- suffer from sharp, aching or burning pain in one or more of your joints
- experience limiting range of motion in your joints
- experience stiffness in your joints
- suffer from joint swelling or inflammation
- can see signs of joint deformation
- experience weakness in your muscles, even without physical exertion
- can sense bone rubbing on bone
Although any joint can fall victim to with osteoarthritis, knees, shoulders, spine and hips are the most common location.
A combination of minimally invasive treatments and lifestyle changes can delay degeneration and improve quality of life for those suffering from osteoarthritis.
Modern regenerative medicine treatments, such as PRP therapy and stem cell therapy have proven highly effective in stimulating a natural healing response inside the joints. Visco-supplementation provides lubrication to painful joints while prolotherapy strengthens connective tissue to reduce joint pain.
- “Weightlifter’s shoulder” is the layman term gi...
- There are four quadriceps muscles in the upper ...
- Modern pain medicine now offers cutting-edge th...
- Men and women over the age of 45 are at risk fo...
- “I heard it pop,” Deondre Francois, rising star...